International Business Company (IBC) – the company which is used for international business.
The minimum number of directors and shareholders is one director and one shareholder who can be both individual person and legal entity, resident or non-resident of Seychelles.
There isn’t requirement for mandatory payment of the authorized capital.
Proposed authorized capital is $ 100 000 and is divided into 100 000 shares with par value of $ 1.
Offshore IBC companies are completely free of tax and pay a fixed fee to the budget. The fee is paid annually until the date of registration of the company.
Accounting and audit.
The legislation doesn't involve submitting reports and performance of an audit for IBC companies.
There isn’t a public register of companies. Information about the directors and shareholders of companies is publicly inaccessible.
- Exemption from taxes;
- Politically stable country;
- Low cost of company registration and low annual fees;
- High confidentiality. There isn't an public information;
- There isn't requirement to prepare annual financial statements (balance);
- IBC can be used for international trade, asset protection, as a holding or investment company, etc.
- Offshore jurisdiction is in the black list of many governmental and international organizations. This means that these countries pay more attention to the offshore companies.