ACQUIRING MEMBERSHIP IN THE SELF-REGULATORY ORGANIZATION POLYREG (SWITZERLAND)
We possess experience in obtaining membership in the SRO (Self-Regulatory Organization) PolyReg, Switzerland, which unites financial intermediaries registered in the German-speaking cantons. At our disposal samples of internal documents (regulations for work with clients, policy on protection of personal data, etc.) in English and German, which are part of membership application. We will also provide clarifications regarding the requirements for an economic substance. Acquisition of membership in PolyReg allows carrying out activities of a financial intermediary as mentioned in paragraph 3 of Art. 2 of the Federal Law on Combating Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism, namely:
- credit operations, including consumer loans, mortgages, factoring, commercial financing and financial leasing;
- provide services related to payment transactions, in particular, by making electronic transfers on behalf of others, or those who issue or manage means of payment, such as credit cards and travelers cheques;
- trade banknotes and coins, money market instruments, foreign currencies, precious metals, securities and their derivatives at own expense or at the expense of clients;
- manage assets;
- act as investment consultant;
- hold securities on deposit or manage securities.